This small TEDDY bag has a flap decked out with a patchwork of plain and lizard print leathers to add authentic style to all your casual looks.
Designed by our two founders, this small TEDDY bag has seductive features such as the artisanal hand plaiting which adds bohemian chic. The embossed diamond-shape on the bag's front pocket was inspired by the ring Barbara gave Sharonin sign of their friendship. You'll also note the signature lacing on the side. In line with our ethical and sustainable approach, this bag is made with Italian leathers that come from tanneries audited by the Leather Working Group. It can be worn over the shoulder or crossbody as you like.
– Small patchwork bag
– Artisanally crafted in our Tunisian workshop
– Nickel-free metallic parts
– 140cm shoulder strap
– Inside patch pocket and front compartment
– Back patch pocket
– Cotton lining
– Height 17cm x width 19.7cm x depth 7.5cm
– 100% vegetable-tanned lambskin using no mineral or polluting colorants